As our supplier, you get the benefit of our local knowledge, established customer relations, efficient logistics and financial strength.
Hans Følsgaard A/S work with some of the world's foremost manufacturers of innovative and market-leading technical products - form more than 20 countries in Europe, USA and Far East.
Our main role is to be the link between supplier and customer, and through long-term cooperation’s on both sides, we create a mutual understanding of needs and characteristics and better business for all parties. Our long-lasting partnerships- some of which have lasted 50 even 60 years -are stable but not static. The long-lasting partnerships tend to have their own dynamics, where development takes place with an iterative application of innovation, thus customer, distributor and producer jointly follow the market development with a mutual acceptance of the opportunities existing and new markets offer.
Knowledge is the key to our success and the reason why we stand out. A competitive advantage which we turn into cash benefits for both our customers and you, the supplier.
With HF as Your Scandinavian Technical Partner you get a partner who:
- Has more than 90 years of experience and thus great knowledge of the Scandinavian market and its needs, preventing your from making risky investments.
- We supply components, technical and logistics support to more than 7,000 Scandinavian customers.
- More than 95% of all potential Danish customers hold an active account with us.
- As our supplier, you get the benefit of our local knowledge, established customer relations, efficient logistics and financial strength.
- Has a flexible and technically creative mind-set, enabling us to find better solutions in close cooperation with the customer.
- Consider our employees our most valuable assets.
Continuous education and acquisition of knowledge is therefore a must.
- Our customer segments: Automotives - Electrical panel builders - Entertaining electronics - Food & beverage - Industrial regulations - OEM electronics - OEM Machine constructions - Off-shore / shipyard - Own consumption/big enterprises - Power Supply companies - Sup-supplier electronics - Telecom - Utilities - White goods - Windmill industries - Wholesale