As a technical partner for the global wind turbine segment, strategic sourcing and daily purchasing is an important part of our overall business concept.
Customized solutions are based on a sharp assessment of requirements for accessibility, production efficiency and optimization of handling costs. Consequently, we have developed a structure to ensure an efficient flow and minimizes cost-consuming waste processes from a TCO perspective.
Our many years of experience and proven systems focus on total cost throughout the process from identification of needs to the final delivery, documentation and invoicing.
The structure is based on local needs but with a global accessibility perspective and has been developed in collaboration with leading partners.
- Data collection and identification of needs
- Total cost analysis
- Identification of product sensitivity
- Market coverage in relation to relevant products / alternatives
- Presentation for sourcing strategy
- Transfer of negotiating mandate
- Concept building
- Measuring points and optimization plan
- Control and documentation